All employees of Cullowhee Baptist willingly reflect the acceptance of diversity among church members, staff, and guests regardless of race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, and/or religion.
Part-time position. Info and job description coming soon.
Children's (nursery and toddler) workers
Sundays only. COVID vaccinations are required and background checks will be performed on all employees. Email the church for more information or to indicate interest.
Part-time position. RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
• Playing piano and/or organ for weekly worship as well as special services (e.g., Ash Wednesday, Christmas Eve, etc.), plus weddings and funerals (for additional pay), unless arrangements are made with other music personnel
• Accompanying adult choir at rehearsals and in worship
• Planning and providing prelude and postlude music in a variety of styles and instruments, and other special music as requested by pastors and other music personnel
• Overseeing the maintenance of instruments (organ and pianos) and music ministry-related equipment
• Organizing instrumental music in the music library
Email the church for more information or to indicate interest.
Application for Employment
Interested in applying? Download an application and submit to [email protected]. (Any potential CBC employee must pass a background check in order to be fully hired. Permission to conduct a background check is included with the application.)